Too many times, we wish to merge different video clips as a single file on our computers. Thankfully, with the help of a video merger for PC, doing this is extremely easy. Most of the video editors out there let us merge two or more clips and even apply all kinds of effects on them. Therefore, to help you pick the best video joiner for PC, I will list 7 different options for beginners and experts alike right here.
Part 1: 3 Beginner-Friendly Video Merger Tools for PC
If you are just starting with video editing and have basic requirements, then consider using the following video merging tools for PC.
Developed by Wondershare, Filmii is one of the most user-friendly AI-integrated video editors for Windows PC. You can easily use it as a video merger for PC and combine as many clips as you want.
- Filmii is a timeline-based editing tool that would let you import multiple files and merge them by drag-and-drop actions.
- You can further change the sequence of the clips to be merged and can even trim/crop them in its native interface.
- There are numerous other options to edit videos like rotation, flipping, scene detection, and so on.
- If you want, you can also alter the playback speed of video and audio files in Wondershare Filmii.
- The video editing tool offers a wide range of templates, transitions, captions, filters, etc. to get stunning visual effects in any video.
Windows Video Editor
If you don’t want to use any third-party tool, then you can also try the native video editing tool that is developed by Microsoft.
- Since Windows Video Editor has an inbuilt video joiner for PC, you can use it for free to meet your basic needs.
- Simply load multiple videos to your projects and drag them to the Storyboard (timeline) to merge them.
- You can rearrange the clips and even trim them to get the final merged video perfectly.
- Besides using it to combine videos in Windows 10, it can also help you rotate or trim your videos. There are also a few transitions and filters that you can apply to your videos.
VSDC Free Video Editor
As the name suggests, this is a free video merger for PC that you can use on all the leading Windows versions. The application is pretty lightweight and has a sleek interface with all the basic editing options.
- You can find a dedicated option in VSDC to load multiple clips and then set their sequence before merging them.
- Apart from using a dedicated video joiner for PC, it also has a timeline-based editing tool with other options.
- The application fully supports all the major video formats and has an inbuilt color correcting tool.
- A few other options that you can use in the VSDC video editor are filters, transitions, and green screen edits.
Part 2: 2 Intermediate Video Merger Tools for PC
For all those who are looking for more powerful video editing features, the following options would be an ideal fit.
Wondershare Filmora is one of the most powerful video editing tools out there, which has a minimum learning curve. Not just to combine videos in Windows 10, Filmora can also be used to perform numerous other edits in your videos.
- Filmora is a timeline-based editing tool, which means you just have to drag and drop the videos to merge on the editor.
- Users can further trim, crop, rotate, flip, and perform other edits on the videos they wish to merge.
- You can find a wide range of captions, stickers, filters, and other transitions that can instantly apply to your videos.
- Some other editing features in Filmora are motion tracking, keyframing, pan-and-zoom, color grading, and more.
Movavi Video Editor
Movavi has also come up with a dedicated video joiner for PC that is extremely easy to use. The desktop application can also be used to meet other video editing needs.
- You can just import your photos, videos, music, and merge all kinds of files in your projects.
- Using its inbuilt options, you can also trim, crop, rotate and make other edits to videos.
- There are tons of filters, transitions, overlays, and other effects that you can browse in Movavi Video Editor.
- You can also change the overall playback speed of your videos or play them in reverse.
Part 3: 2 Advanced Video Merger Tools for PC
Lastly, if you have more professional requirements, then you can use the following advanced options to combine videos in Windows 10.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe has also come up with one of the most sophisticated video editors for Windows and Mac systems. Apart from accessing other features, it can also be used as an effective video joiner for PC.
- On the Adobe Premiere Pro’s interface, you can load multiple clips and drag them to the timeline to merge them.
- Once the video merger for PC has combined the clips, you can export them in different resolutions and formats.
- You can manage your videos and can also apply all sorts of transitions and other effects.
- There are also options to add voiceovers, reduce noise, and even add your audio files in Premiere Pro.
DaVinci Resolve is a professional post-production tool that would let you edit videos and work on animations – all in one place. Its video merger for PC can be used to easily combine multiple videos as a single file.
- DaVinci Resolve is a premium timeline-based tool that would help you add the video that you wish to merge.
- There are options to implement excellent color grading and add animations via keyframing.
- You can also access its inbuilt library that has thousands of video clips and audio tracks (royalty-free content).
- The Smart Trim Tool will let you clip the video sections before merging them and you can later export your media files in different formats and resolutions.
As you can see, it is pretty easy to combine videos in Windows 10/8/7 using the right tools. If you are a beginner, then a lightweight video merger for PC like Wondershare Filmii would be an ideal choice. It includes all kinds of video editing options and tons of other effects in one place to meet your editing needs. Though, if you are looking for a more advanced video joiner for PC, then Filmora can be another ideal pick.