“Has anyone tried Renderforest to create marketing videos? I’m looking for a responsive video editor with templates but can’t make up my mind about Renderforest.”
If you have a similar thing in mind, then this would be a must-read Renderforest review for you. As you might already know that Renderforest is an all-in-one online marketing tool that is used to create videos, logos, mockups, and more. Since it offers so many features, a lot of users find it hard to navigate or make the most of it. Don’t worry – in this complete Renderforest review, I will provide a tried-and-tested experience of the application in detail.
What is Renderforest: Basic Features to Know
Based out of Armenia, Renderforest is an online marketing tool that is used to create all types of visual content. This includes different kinds of graphics, videos, mockups, illustrations, and, more. Therefore, to start our Renderforest review, let’s quickly have a look at its major offerings:
- The major USP of Renderforest is its readily available range of video templates. You can access more than 300 different styles of video templates and further customize them.
- Renderforest offers a web-based video editor that can be accessed on any platform (no installation needed).
- There are also more than 100 different responsive website templates that can easily be accessed (subdomain purchase also available).
- Apart from that, there are other templates related to graphic designs, mockups, and illustrations that you can use.
- You can easily save your ongoing projects to your dashboard and access them on different devices. It also has dedicated templates for social platforms and can directly export your videos to YouTube.
A Detailed and Neutral Review of Renderforest
Now when you are familiar with the overall features of Renderforest, let’s explore its specifications in detail. At first, let’s have a look at what the application offers in this Renderforest review.
Video Creation Features
- Presentation maker
- Animations and transitions
- Extensive media library
- Text to video maker
- The picture to video maker
- Hundreds of templates
- Text overlays
- Social sharing
Video Editing Features
- Media library
- Branding options
- HD resolution support
- Speed optimization
- Basic video editing options
- Audio tools
- Search and inbuilt filters
- Screen sharing
- Animations and transitions
- Collaborative tools
Other marketing features
- Logo creation
- Mockup development
- Graphic designing
- Website creation
- Responsive website editor
- Full-color customization
Available Pricing Plans
Free: 300 MB storage only
Lite: $6.99 per user/month (10 GB storage)
Amateur: $9.99 per user/month (20 GB storage)
Other plans for Pro and Agency also available with more advanced features.
Supported Platform: Web-based (Cloud and SaaS support)
- Since it is an online video editor, users can access it on any platform without downloading anything.
- It has one of the most extensive ranges of video templates (300+) listed under different sections.
- The solutions to design logos create presentations, and even mockups are extremely easy.
- The product also offers a wide range of stock media (like audios and photos).
- There are limited options to preview the results on the native interface of Renderforest.
- If you are working in a team and would like to collaborate on a project, then you should consider other tools.
- Its add-on tools to create websites or mockups need a lot of improvement.
- It follows a pay-per-service model and to access some premium features, users need to pay a dedicated amount.
- There are no offline video editing features and users must heavily rely on a stable internet connection.
- Most of the advanced video editing features (like motion tracking or audio ducking) are missing or have limited options.
In nutshell, Renderforest is a decent online video creator and editor that you can explore. If you want to create marketing-oriented content with readily available templates, then Renderforest would be an ideal pick. Though, if you are looking for advanced video editing features, then I would recommend picking any other offline editor instead.
Overall Rating: 7/10
Renderforest Reviews from its Customers
Well, that was the Renderforest review that we tried to cover from every perspective. Besides that, let’s have a look at some Renderforest reviews of its other customers.
“Renderforest video editor is a wonderful application that I use now and then to create marketing videos for my clients. I find its range of video templates more than satisfactory and they are easy to customize as well. The add-on logo and website maker tools are very helpful.”
- Justine (5/5 rating)
“While Renderforest was easy to use at first, I encountered issues to explore some specific features. For instance, I wanted to create vertical videos for Instagram and had to make some tweaks. Other than that, I found the application pretty genuine and user-friendly.”
- Matt (3.5/5 rating)
“If you are looking for an advanced video editor, then I would not recommend Renderforest. Apart from the abundance of video templates, the tool doesn’t have a lot of features. Most of the advanced editing features are missing.”
- Derek (2/5 rating)
The Best Renderforest Alternative for Video Editing: Wondershare Filmii
As you can see from our Renderforest review that is it is not a complete video editor. Since the product has its pros and cons, you can consider exploring other options. One of them is Wondershare Filmii, which is a user-friendly and AI-enabled video editor, having some of the most advanced editing features of the present time.
- Wondershare Filmii is a lightweight application that can be used to create and edit videos for different social platforms and supports every major format.
- You can find all kinds of editing features in Filmii to crop, split, merge, rotate, and do other operations.
- It includes advanced screen detection options and offers tons of readily available templates that you can customize.
- Filmii also offers various AI-enable filters and other editing tools for transitions, captions, audio mixing, and other effects.
- A few other features of Wondershare Filmii are color grading, audio mixer, voice recorder, speed control, and more.
There you go! After going through this detailed Renderforest review, you would be able to know more about the tool. For your convenience, I have included all the major features of Renderforest in this post. Besides that, this genuine Renderforest review also includes the pros, cons, and feedback of its users. If you want, you can explore its free version (with limited features) or try any other tool like Wondershare Filmii to meet your video editing needs.