With traditional media gradually losing its popularity to online media, marketers worldwide are leveraging video in their digital marketing strategy. With videos being incredibly versatile, they are likely the future of content marketing. Creating professional videos can thus be an excellent way to advertise your products or services, drive consumer engagement, and promote your brand effectively.
However, creating and editing videos is not as easy as writing blog posts. It is here that video editors like Magisto and top-notch Magisto alternative come to your rescue. With this AI-powered video editing software, you can create stunning, professional-quality, engaging videos easily and quickly both for personal and commercial purposes.
Magisto is an incredible video maker designed to simplify the video-making process and create exceptional share-worthy videos in minutes. But, with Magisto being mainly an entry-level video editor, how do you make professional-level movies?
Let’s have a brief look at Magisto and some of the exceptional alternatives available.
Reasons Why You Choose Magisto
Magisto is a complete video marketing platform powered by AI, making it a smart video editor. A fully automated video editing app that’s designed to simplify your video-making process, it is an online video editor that lets you create professional videos and presentations easily.
3 Advantages of Using Magisto
- Awesome tool to create and edit videos
- Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface
- A library full of music tracks and themes
3 Disadvantages of Using Magisto
- You cannot create a video longer than 10 minutes
- Inability to support 4K ultra HD clips
- Cannot be accessed without the internet
Best 7 Magisto Alternatives Worth Trying
Officially launched in 2020, Wondershare Filmii is an easy-to-use, smart video editor. With Filmii, you can finish editing videos in just a few minutes. If you are on the lookout for a unique and AI-powered Magisto alternative, the Wondershare Filmii is what you need.
- Advanced editing mode
- Auto creation mode
- Plentiful trendy video templates
- Royalty-free music
- A variety of effects
- Properties editing
- Easy-to-use video editor
- An AI-powered video editing software
- Personalization of videos with more flexibility
- Add filters, transitions, motion elements, titles, and stickers effortlessly
- No Mac Version
- The free trial comes with a watermark
Starts at $9.99 per month
Wondershare Filmii comprises a variety of pre-built themed templates that are inspired by different video types and moods. It allows you to choose templates that best express yourself.
WeVideo is a powerful cloud-based video editor that makes editing videos in your browser simple and fun. With more than 30 million registered users, WeVideo is one of the leading video creation platforms and video editing tools.
- More than 1 million commercially licensed stock images and clips
- Numerous color correction editing tools
- A cloud-based program
- Premium quality editing features
- Easy to use
- A rich selection of soundtracks
- Ability to upload different media file types
- Video editing software wizard tool
- Excellent customer service
- The free version is watermarked
- No auto-save function
Starts from $4.99/month
No matter whether you want to use it from a mobile device or on a desktop, WeVideo’s video creation and video editing solution is incredibly accessible for all.
- Frame-by-frame trimming
- Effects, themes, adjustments, overlays
- Transition effects
- Instant preview
- Real-time recording
- Multi-layered videos
- Easy, flexible adjustment tools
- Social media integrations
- A lot of bugs
- Fewer options for customization
Monthly plans start at $4.99
KineMaster is a fun and powerful video editing tool to bring your stories to life. Whether you use a mobile, tablet, or Chromebook, you can make incredible videos with KineMaster.
iMovie is a popular built-in video editing software for iOS and Mac devices. It sports a neat interface with all the tools needed for a quick edit like layers, filters, and custom enhancements. It lets you create Hollywood-style movies and trailers like never before.
- Studio-quality titles
- High-fidelity filters
- Special effects
- Great photo and audio editing tools
- Intuitive interface
- Excellent layout
- Support 4K- resolution videos
- Takes ages to export videos into other formats
iMovie makes it possible for users to set their video and movie clips in a completely new style. It is the ideal Magisto alternative to create high-quality videos.
Biteable is a powerful and free-to-use intuitive Magisto alternative that’s ideal for beginners. It is a cost-effective video creation tool for the smooth production of presentations or short videos.
- 800,000 animations, footages, video clips are available
- Customizable branding, text overlay
- Effortless video creation and editing
- A variety of animated text, logos, cartoons, etc.
- Plentiful templates, media library, audio tools
- Incredibly easy-to-use
- Built-in exclusive library of animations, templates, and scenes
- Safe and secure video editing software
- Ability to use your music and audio
- Excellent value for money
- Lack of professional editing tools
- No option for square format Instagram videos
- Lack of infographic presentation templates
Starts at $19 per month (for individual creators)
With plentiful built-in templates, Biteable is an extremely easy-to-use video editor. It enables the creation of professional-quality videos in minutes.
FlexClip is a powerful, simple, and flexible video editor that helps you create professional videos within minutes. It is ideal for both personal and professional videos.
- Transition effects
- Text overlay
- Easy-to-use interface
- Videos get uploaded quickly
- Supports all major video formats
- Supports live preview
- The free version has limited features
- Can’t be accessed on a phone
Starts from $4.99/month
By paying a small amount, you can reap huge benefits. FlexClip is a great choice for video marketers.
InShot is a powerful video editing app that not only lets you create and edit videos, but also adjusts images and creates collages. It is a great app for businesses that need to take stunning 360-degree videos of food, products, or a large space.
- All-in-one image and video editor
- Video splitting and video trimming
- Ability to add stickers, animations, or text to videos
- Apply a variety of filter effects
- Ability to add own music to video
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Polished interface
- All-in-one functionality
- A plethora of editing tools at the disposal
- Budget-friendly video editing software
- Free version comes with disruptive pop-ups and ads
- Watermark automatically appears on exported videos (unless you pay)
- Social media sharing could lead to privacy issues
- Lack of support
Monthly plans start from $3.99
It is a simple and popular video editor that allows you to edit videos and also adjust photos and create beautiful collages.
Magisto is a great video editor. But, if you wish to expand your horizon and try something different, you can’t go wrong with any of the above options. Your journey to video creation starts here!