Do you have a PowerPoint presentation and now you wish to convert it to a video? Well, just like you, a lot of other people also like to convert a PPT to a video to meet their requirements. The good news is that there are so many desktops and online PPT to video converters that you can try. Therefore, in this post, I will let you know how to convert a PowerPoint PPT to a video with 8 different tools.
Part 1: 4 Best PPT to Video Converter Desktop Software
To convert a PowerPoint PPT to an MP4 video, you can first explore the following desktop applications.
If you don't want to use any third-party application to convert a PPT to MP4, then simply access MS PowerPoint. Once you load a PowerPoint document, just go to its Menu > File > Export and click on the "Create a Video" button.
- The native feature of PowerPoint will let you directly export the PowerPoint PPT as an MP4 file on your system.
- Under the Export feature, you can select a preferred resolution for the video like 4K, 1080p, 720p, and so on.
- You can also set up a preferred duration that you would like to spend on each slide.
- All the existing transitions, media, animations, and other effects would be retained in the video by PowerPoint.
- You can further choose to include or exclude the recording time, pointers, narration, etc. in the exported video.
Compatible with leading Windows PCs, this is a freely available tool that can instantly convert any PPT to a video. While it does not support MP4, it can export your videos in other formats.
- Just launch PowerVideoPoint Lite and load the PowerPoint PPT that you want to convert.
- You can choose to convert a PowerPoint file to a video in formats like MOV, WMV, ASF, and WMV.
- While exporting the video, you can choose to make it suitable for smartphones, desktops, and other devices.
- The application will retain all kinds of media files, narration, transition, and other animations in the exported video.
- It also supports the batch conversion of PowerPoint files to videos in one go.
ImTOO Convert PowerPoint to Video
This is another freely available desktop application that can help you convert a PPT to an MP4 file. Besides MP4, it supports other video formats and is extremely easy to use.
- Using the ImTOO application, you can convert a PowerPoint PPT to an MP4 directly. You can also load multiple PPT files to convert them in a batch.
- You can also manually select the preferred video size, resolution, and frame rate for the file.
- The application can export your PPT into different video formats like MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MP4, and more.
- There is also an option to retain the background music for the conversion or get rid of it.
VeryPDF PowerPoint to Video Converter
If you want to convert multiple PowerPoint files to videos, then you can try this desktop application by VeryPDF. With the free version, you can only convert up to 3 PowerPoint files and can upgrade to its premium version for $19.95 (for unlimited conversion).
- You can load as many PowerPoint files as you want to the application for video conversion.
- It can convert a PowerPoint PPT to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, ASF, and several other video formats.
- Users can manually select the specific resolution for the output video and save it wherever they like.
Part 2: 4 Best Online PPT to Video Converters
Apart from using a dedicated desktop solution to convert a PPT to MP4, you can also try the following online solutions.
Convert 365 PPT to MP4 converter
This is a sleek and user-friendly online PPT to video converter that you can access without installing anything. You can directly load the PPT file from your computer or add the file via a URL.
You can load multiple PowerPoint files to convert them and then directly download the MP4 files on your system. The application relies on the AAC compression technique to make sure the video and audio content remains intact.
Any Convert PPT to MP4 Converter
This is a user-friendly solution to convert a PPT to a video online instantly. Once you visit the web-based solution of the online PPT to video converter, you can just load the PowerPoint file. Later, you can download it as an MP4 file on the local storage of your system for free.
Online Convert PPT to MP4
Online Convert has also come up with a smart and easy solution to convert a PowerPoint file to MP4 without installing anything. You can load multiple PPT files and even come up with existing presets. There are tons of advanced options to set up resolutions, frame rates, and aspect ratios for the video to be converted.
CloudConvert Online PPT to Video Converter
Lastly, you can also use this cloud-based solution to convert a PPT to MP4 or any other major video. It has a sleek interface that would let you load a PowerPoint file from the local storage, Dropbox, Google Drive, URL, and so on. Besides that, there is also a provision to select specific resolutions and frame rates for the video.
Part 3: Wondershare Filmii: The Best Tool to Create Video Presentations
Instead of finding options to convert a PPT to an MP4 file, you can directly create video presentations with a tool like Wondershare Filmii. It is an extremely user-friendly and lightweight application that can be used to create and edit videos on the go.
You can find several ready-made templates in Filmii that you can use to instantly create video presentations.
All Video Editing Options
Users can just drag and drop their photos, clips, and other media files to rotate, trim, crop, flip, and make other edits.
Inbuilt Stock and Audio Editing
There is an inbuilt stock of music that you can use in Filmii. Furthermore, it will let you record voiceover or import audio files from your system. You can also edit your audio files and apply effects like fade in/out.
Tons of Visual Effects
Wondershare Filmii features hundreds of transitions, filters, captions, and other visual effects to make your content more appealing.
More Advanced Options
You can also access several other advanced options in Filmii like speed control, color grading, pan-and-zoom, scene detection, and more.
I hope that after trying these options, you would be able to convert your PPT to MP4 without any trouble. Ideally, you can try any online PPT to video converter or can directly export your PowerPoint presentation as an MP4 file. Though, if you want to come up with an impressive video presentation, then Wondershare Filmii would be the best solution. The AI-integrated video maker and editor has tons of options to create stunning videos in no time.