Content is king, video is the heir to the throne – in the last few years, this online marketing strategy has been gaining in popularity among brand managers and digital marketers alike. Using videos for product promotion, brand marketing, or education is considered to be the best. Creating awesome videos that resonate with spunk can help you boost your engagement level.
However, that’s easier said than done. And, that’s where online video makers like Animoto and the top-notch Animoto alternative come into the picture. With a powerful video editor, you can start creating professional-quality videos by adding music, transitions, and effects.
Video is everywhere nowadays and a lot of marketers are witnessing excellent results. Whether you are a business or an Instagram sensation-to-be looking to interact with a specific audience and drive sales, creating compelling videos and video slideshows can increase traffic and conversions. For beginners, Animoto might be the perfect editing software. But, what if you want to create jaw-dropping videos?
Reasons Why You Choose Animoto
Animoto is a powerful video maker for creating videos from photos, video clips, and video slideshows. With Animoto, you can combine your video clips and photos with music to make professional videos that impress. Aimed for people who want to make cool videos without any hassle, Animoto lets you use basic slideshow video creation features without knowing technology.
3 Advantages of Using Animoto:
- User-friendliness and quick learning curve compared to other video editor software
- Allows you to change/add overall aesthetics, transitions, fonts, etc. very easily and quickly with almost no expertise
- High-quality videos created using Animoto can help in attracting and engaging followers on social media platforms
3 Disadvantages of Using Animoto:
- No advanced video editing features are available
- The free version offers little to no stock libraries and video templates
- No flexibility to customize the templates and for more templates, you’d have to subscribe to the expensive plans.
6 Alternatives to Animoto
Animoto Alternatives For PC
Wondershare Filmii is a powerful easy, video editor to make interesting videos quickly. Filmii comprises plentiful themed templates that are inspired by different video types and moods, allowing you to choose the one that helps you best express yourself. If you are a beginner looking for a popular Animoto alternative free, Filmii can be a great choice.
- Auto creation
- Advanced editing mode
- Built-in smart video templates
- Royalty-free music
- Properties editing
- Personalize videos with more flexibility
- A variety of smart video templates
- Create vlog videos automatically
- Add filters, effects, motion elements, titles, and stickers effortlessly
- No mac version
$9.99 per month
Adobe Premiere Rush is the ideal Animoto alternative for Windows video editing tool for creativity on the go. It is an all-in-one multiple device video editing software designed for social media content creators who are looking to process video clips quickly and upload them to social media networks.
- Pro-quality video
- Built-in animated graphics like titles and overlays
- Multi-track timeline to edit videos
- Thousands of original, royalty-free soundtracks and sound effects
- Easy to use, simple interface
- Works on PC, Android, iOS, and Mac
- Compact and efficient
- Cross-platform support
- Limited editing control
- Subscription-based fee
$9.99 per month
Animoto Alternatives for Android and iOS
Magisto is a fully automated video editing app designed to simplify the video-making process. It is an online video editor that lets you create presentations easily. It is the only end-to-end Animoto alternative powered by artificial intelligence.
- Premium editing tools
- Drag & Drop, Multiple themes
- Commercially licensed music
- Add logos and captions
- Unlimited HD movie downloads
- Pre-made templates and effects
- Free video and image stocks
- Extremely easy to use
- Store projects online
- Cannot be accessed without the internet
- Only a few output options
$9.99 per month
If you are on the lookout for an excellent Animoto alternative for Mac, Inshot Editor is your best choice. Inshot is a video editing app for Android and iOS that lets you drill down into all kinds of enhancement and editing options. It is an app that’s specifically designed to improve the final result for videos you want to upload to Instagram.
- All-in-one visual content editing app
- Lots of photo and video filters
- Ability to add own music to video
- Easy to sync text and emoji with video
- Easy to use
- Polished interface
- A plethora of tools at the disposal
- Budget-friendly video maker
- Watermark on exported videos (unless you pay)
- Odd export process
- No ability to pan and zoom across a photo
- Limited photo editing
- Lack of support
Monthly plans start from $3.99
Animoto Alternatives Online
Seeking a top-rated Animoto alternative that allows you to create awesome videos online without any limitation? Biteable is your best bet to make stunning videos in a fast and straightforward way. This powerful video maker asks users to choose music, upload images of their own or pick an available template and choose a video format.
- Customizable branding
- Text overlay
- A variety of animated text, logos, cartoons, etc.
- Plentiful templates
- Built-in music
- Consists of a variety of templates
- Numerous color palette to use
- Lack of professional editing tools
- Lack of infographic presentation templates
- Lack of guidance on how to use it
$19 per month (for individual creators)
Need an Animoto alternative that offers the best-animated video creation features simplistically? You should consider Animaker – an online DIY animation video maker that brings professional and studio-quality video presentations within everyone’s reach. It is a platform that lets you create scenes, add characters, and animate them in a way that best caters to your needs.
- Offers you the liberty of creating full videos, short videos, GIFs, and also live video editing features
- Create 4K HD resolution videos with optional subtitles
- Enables you to add a lip-sync feature so that your video and audio makes perfect sense
- Ability to customize characters as per individual requirements
- A simple and easy-to-use video editing tool
- Diversity of backgrounds, characters, and templates
- Ability to mark keyframes in the timeline for every project
- Customized packages for businesses
- Not an extremely intuitive interface
- Limited options to work comfortably in the timeline
Starts at $19 per month, per user
So, here we go! If you feel Animoto is no longer enough for your video content making, the above-mentioned alternatives will definitely open up new possibilities for you. Time to choose your ideal video editing software and start creating beautiful videos!