Animaker is software that allows you to make video animation by yourself. Even if you are a beginner you can easily make animation videos using this cloud-based software application. Users can make use of templates and built-in characters to create videos of their choice. Indeed, it is one of the first DIY animation video creating software to launch in the market.
The Reasons Why You Choose Animaker
If you are a beginner in the field of animated video creation you can find several advantages for choosing Animaker:
- it is a cloud-based software that you can access anywhere
- lots of pre-designed themes, templates, and characters to choose from
- the user interface of the software is easy to understand and navigate through
Indeed, many novices, as well as professionals, find the use of this video creator software easy and helpful. However, there are certain limitations in it such as:
- the software works mainly with Flash technology that has become obsolete and banned on most web browsers
- the free version does not offer the professional quality of video making
- subscription packages are expensive
For the above reasons and others, you might want to consider Animaker alternative software.
Best 7 Animaker Alternatives Worth Trying
If you are looking for Animaker alternative software, here are some recommendations:
Wondershare is known for many video editing tools that it has in its stable offerings. Among them, Filmii is an easy software that has inbuilt templates, ideal for use among beginners. The free version has limited features. You can subscribe to avail of all features at a price of $9.99 per month.
- easy to access templates and effects
- handy tools for steady footage
- add on music to videos easily
- free trial software adds a watermark to videos
- no mac version
This is software that comes free for iOS devices, as an Animaker alternative. It can help users put together movie projects easily on Mac, iPhones, or iPads. There are essential tools for polishing videos on the go.
- video projects made easy with a clip selection feature
- transition effects available
- easy to put title and text over video
- clip trim feature is not precise
- not available for non-Apple devices
This is another video editing tool that makes the whole process simple. It is an online tool that can help add professional effects to videos and movies. Helpful features here include unlimited photo uploads and download of HD movies. You can add on logos and captions with this software. It also has a comprehensive library of music and business-style features that include commercial licenses.
- premium editing features
- easy to edit and rearrange scenes
- available online as well as for mobile platforms
- some users have complained of the lack of customer support
This particular video editor is a free, online tool that simplifies the process of making videos. With it, you can create videos of high quality and within minutes. It also enables the editing and importing of videos in different formats. It comes at a nominal monthly price of $2.49.
- online editor for videos, easy to use
- patented technologies make it easy to edit and import videos
- simple editing tools that are user friendly
- the free plan includes limited features
- editing on mobile devices is not easy
- simple editing tools that are user friendly
This software for editing and creating videos is highly popular. As an Animaker alternative, it has over 12 million users and across 200 countries. The platform works for professional media people as well as for beginners. There is a wide range of editing tools that the software provides. With these tools, it is possible to create entertaining, engaging, and high-quality videos. It is highly popular among social media content creators as well as for brand content creators.
- you can edit timelines easily with this software
- it offers many transition and filter effects
- add on motion titles easily
- work in a browser, no need to download software
- access is only on Google Chrome and not on other web browsers
- access to higher resolution export and more stock images comes at a price
Indeed, if you wish to develop high-resolution videos you need to pay up. The subscription price for the software is $9 per month.
This is a video-making software that can help users to create as well as customize video content. That can help users promote their businesses easily. There are many editing tools that make marketing videos easy to create. Key features include an online ad and video maker, support for social media calendar, free collage-making tools, image resizer. Many users promote their videos created by Promo on different social media channels such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and others.
- a popular use for social media and brand video creation
- easy to use editing tools
- lots of business video templates
- the free version has limited features
- priced at $29 per feature and per month
- customers complain of automatic charges levied to their card accounts even after stopping subscription
Adobe Premiere Rush is also called the little brother version of Premiere Pro. Hence, for beginners who are looking for an Animaker alternative, this is a software to resort to. It can help beginners create videos that come with a professional finish. It also comes as a handy app, allowing users to easily edit and share their videos on popular social media channels. The app has a simple interface but has powerful editing features to help create transformational videos.
- includes basic tools to create videos with a professional finish
- easy to use and create online videos
- the app is handy and can help create videos easily on mobile devices
- has fewer video effects and transitions as compared to Pro
- storyboard templates not available
- does not include freeze-frame, motion tracking, and green screen as in other software
It is also not a cost-effective solution. For single users, it comes at a cost of $9.99 per month.
If you are looking for Animaker alternative software, ensure that you know what features or functionalities you wish to stress upon. Some users might want to edit on the go while some might look for easy import and export functionalities. Hence, it is best to compare the pros and cons of the alternatives available and then make a choice.