These days, Artificial Intelligence has touched almost every aspect of life and video editing is no such exception. While manual editing is still pretty common, the presence of AI video editing software is certainly changing the industry. For instance, with a resourceful AI video editor, you can make the entire job a whole lot easier and effective. In this post, I’m going to make you familiar with the 6 best AI video makers so that you can pick the right tool to meet your requirements.
What Makes AI Video Editors Superior?
Before I list some of the best AI video editors out there, let’s quickly discuss the key benefits that make them a preferred option to manual editing.
Since AI video makers and editors are based on machine learning and other AI principles, they yield far better results than manual editors. The overall layering and keyframing can be done automatically and in ways that can’t be done by humans.
Extremely time-saving and user-friendly
One of the best things about AI video editing software is that they are extremely easy to learn with automated processes. Also, you can save a substantial amount of time in editing with them. For instance, you can automate the audio to text process in seconds but the manual operation might take hours.
Ease of customization
It might sound surprising, but a reliable AI video maker can customize results according to your audience. Based on your target audience and platform, the AI video editor can automatically yield the best-suited results.
The 6 Best AI-powered Video Editing Software
While there are several options out there, I would recommend exploring the following tools to pick the best AI video editor to meet your requirements.
Magisto Smart Video Editor
Magisto is an online AI video maker and editor that you can access on any platform or browser. Ideally, it is a lightweight video editor that offers tons of ready-made templates and sophisticated editing tools.
- You can simply load images and the AI video maker can automatically convert them into videos.
- Magisto has inbuilt AI-powered editing tools that can automate a lot of processes.
- There is also an extensive stock of photos, audio files, and other media elements that you can reuse.
- Apart from an AI video editor, Magisto can also help you publish your videos and provides regular insights.
- Besides an extensive web-based editor, Magisto also provides a lighter smartphone version.
Runs on: Web, iOS, and Android
Price: $4.99 monthly for Basic and $9.99 monthly for Premium
Know more: https://www.magisto.com/
If you are looking for a user-friendly yet powerful AI video editor, then you should try Wondershare Filmii. The AI video editing software offers a free version, has tons of templates to pick from, and comes with several automated tools to edit your videos in a jiffy.
- The application has smart inbuilt templates and tools that would automatically analyze the video, edit the clips, and highlight the important bits.
- There are tons of advanced editing features like motion tracking, transitions, audio editing, and numerous other filters.
- You can find 1000+ inbuilt resources like clips, audios, transitions, stickers, etc. in Filmii that you can readily use.
- The tool will let you customize the saturation, opacity, tint, and other parameters of your videos. You can also directly share your edited videos on social media via Filmii.
- Furthermore, Filmii also includes presets for different social platforms (like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) to save your time in editing.
Runs on: Windows 7, 8, and 10
Price: Free, $9.99 a month, or $34.99 annually
QuickStories by GoPro
If you are looking for a mobile app to use as an AI video maker, then consider QuickStories by GoPro. Not just to edit your videos, but it can also be used to control your GoPro device remotely from your phone.
- The AI video maker can automatically create stunning videos and collages from your GoPro clicks.
- There are tons of presets, themes, templates, and other automatic options to save your time.
- Other advanced AI features include smile detection, scene detection, face detection, light balance, and improved gyro.
- Using QuickStories, you can also upload your photos/videos to the cloud or share them on social media.
- Please note that to use this AI video editor, you need a HERO5 or a newer camera by GoPro.
Runs on: iOS and Android
Know more: https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Getting-Started-with-Stories/ta-p/394340#
Lumen5 is another popular AI video editing software that you can use online. While the starter version is available for free, you can upgrade to its paid version to access its premium features.
- There are tons of smart and AI-enabled tools in Lumen5 to create new videos or editing your media files.
- Lumen5 is known for its Natural Language Processing options for features related to voiceovers, audio to text conversion, and so on.
- With its AI-powered technology, you can create storyboards, apply automatic presets, and do so much more.
- In the Lumen5 interface, you can also browse an extensive range of stock videos, photos, and audios to readily use.
- There are also dedicated presets and options for editing videos according to social channels like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Runs on: Web
Price: Free, $19/59/149 monthly (starter/premium/business plans)
Know more: https://lumen5.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro
For all those who have professional editing requirements, Adobe Premiere Pro can be an option. While the AI video editor might not be as user-friendly as other tools, it offers some of the most advanced editing features.
- Premier Pro runs on its patented Sensei AI-enabled platform to make the editing experience automatic.
- There are tons of AI features like face detection, smile detection, auto-scene optimization, and more.
- You can even work on complex VR video edits, perform motion tracking, work on color grading, etc.
- There are several presets, themes, and inbuilt filters that would automatically make your videos appealing.
- On this AI video editing software, you can also find a dedicated mixer to perform audio ducking and voice editing.
Runs on: Windows and macOS
Price: $20.99 per month
Know more: https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
Gliacloud Video Editor
Lastly, Gliacloud is another popular AI video maker that has embedded AI technology in video creation and editing. There are options to create videos for different domains and platforms in the AI video editing software.
- While the tool is a bit expensive, it is a web-based AI video editor that can be accessed on any platform online.
- You can do mass editing of your videos with its AI technology and upload them on its native cloud.
- It allows material cropping and would automatically create fresh videos from your content.
- From face detection to scene optimization, there are tons of AI features in the video to save your time.
- In the advanced version of the AI video editor, you can even do A/B testing to get the best results.
Runs on: Web
Price: $300 per month
Know more: https://www.gliacloud.com/en/
Now when you know about the 6 best AI-powered video makers and editors, you can be a pro in no time. A reliable AI video editor will not only yield better results but would also save a lot of time in editing. You can go ahead with any user-friendly AI video editor like Wondershare Filmii as it comes with tons of features and will make the editing process a whole lot fun!