Adobe Spark is a popular web-based solution that is used to create designs, social media posts, web pages, edit videos, and do so much more. Though, there are times when users look for a better alternative to Adobe Spark to meet their designing needs. Therefore, in this post, I will make you familiar with not one, but 8 different Adobe Spark alternatives that you can explore to meet your creative needs.
Why You Should (and Shouldn’t) Pick Adobe Spark?
Before we list various alternatives to Adobe Spark, let’s quickly explore why so many users prefer it (and why you might consider switching to another tool).
- There are over 30,000 different templates and design elements in Adobe Spark.
- It can easily be integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud to collaborate with your team.
- Offers a wide range of designing options, video editing features, and dedicated social media templates.
- You can also use most of its basic features on its smartphone apps.
- The long-term use of Adobe Spark and Creative Cloud can be pretty expensive.
- Compared to other tools, learning Adobe Spark can be a bit tiresome.
- The free Adobe Stock selection is limited (and premium selections are paid).
- It has fewer video editing options and is not recommended to advanced users.
7 Best Overall Alternatives to Adobe Spark
From making social media posts to web pages, you can explore the following alternatives to Adobe Spark to meet your requirements.
Canva is the best Adobe Spark alternative to create all kinds of creative designs and social media posts using its web-based editor.
- It offers over 60K+ different templates under various categories that are easy to customize.
- It can be used to create YouTube banners, logos, posters, Instagram videos, and more.
- It also offers an inbuilt photo editor with an extensive range of fonts and color grading options.
- You can also use its Content Planner to directly schedule your posts on social media.
- It has an inbuilt stock of photos, videos, and graphics.
- Extremely user-friendly
- No freehand drawing tools
- Can’t insert multiple soundtracks for a single video
Price: $9.99 per month
Pixlr Online Editor
Pixlr is a popular online editor that you can use on the web or via its mobile app. The Adobe Spark alternative is mostly used to edit photos and create social media posts.
- It includes AI-integrated features to automatically detect various elements of your photos and edit them.
- With a single tap, you can fix your images, remove spots, set contrast, and retouch them.
- You can also explore hundreds of filters, overlays, captions, etc. in the Pixlr image editor.
- You can directly upload your photos to various social media channels from Pixlr.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use image editor
- Most of the editing features are freely available
- Lack of video editing options
- No integration with the cloud
Price: Free | $4.99 per month
Pablo by Buffer
Developed by Buffer, this is a lightweight tool that you can use to create banners, posters, flyers, and other kinds of basic graphics for free.
- This alternative to Adobe Spark is extremely easy to use and will let you add graphics to photos easily.
- You can upload your photos or just browse the range of royalty-free backgrounds that it supports.
- Users can add text in different fonts, change its size, and apply various filters to the post.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to use
- Freely available
- Lack of stock images or videos
- There are minimum editing options
If you are looking for an Adobe Spark alternative to create infographics, then you can try Venngage.
- You can explore 100+ different templates for infographics that you can easily edit on its native interface.
- There are over 10K+ types of icons and 35 data visualization tools that you can customize.
- You can also embed polls, YouTube videos, pictures, etc. to your infographics.
- The designed infographic can be exported to different formats like PNG, PDF, JPG, etc.
- Ideal for making infographics.
- Several data visualization tools to use.
- No video editing options
- No cloud-based integration
- A bit expensive compared to other online editors.
Price: Free or $19 per month
Creately provides Software as a Service, letting us collaborate with our team, and work on different illustrations, workflow diagrams, and so on.
- There are more than 1000+ different templates that you can use to create diagrams and illustrations.
- You can explore dedicated templates for business and technical diagrams in the online application.
- From mind maps to brainstorming diagrams, you can create different diagrams in Creately.
- Since you can integrate it with the cloud, it is ideal for collaboration with your team.
- Several advanced diagramming options.
- Ideal for data visualization via UML diagrams, flowcharts, etc.
- No video editing options
- Not ideal to create social media posts.
Price: Free or $4.95 per month
Visme is an ideal alternative to Adobe Spark that can be used to create infographics, banners, social media posts, videos, and so much more.
- There are thousands of templates stop to create presentations, banners, posts, and other graphics.
- You can also explore several animated templates to create videos, GIFs, and infographics.
- It can be accessed on the web and has a user-friendly interface to create all kinds of graphics.
- The Adobe Spark alternative can be integrated with the cloud, letting you work with your team.
- Easy to use (drag and drop options)
- Several use cases and extensive learning material
- A bit expensive compared to other options
- Lack of templates for videos
Price: Free or $15 per month
Lastly, you can also use Snappa as a lightweight alternative to Adobe Spark to create social media posts and other graphics. Since it is a user-friendly interface, this Adobe Spark alternative is mostly recommended to beginners.
- You can explore 6000+ different templates in various categories to create graphics of all kinds.
- You will also get unlimited access to its stock of images and videos that can readily be used in your projects.
- Users can instantly remove the background from images and explore custom fonts as well.
- There is also an option to integrate your social media channels and directly post content here.
- The tool is extremely friendly to beginners.
- It has an extensive collection of stock images.
- The free version has very limited features.
- Lack of collaborative options
Price: Free or $15 per month
The Best Alternative to Adobe Spark Video Maker: Wondershare Filmii
If you use Adobe Spark to edit videos, then I would recommend trying any other professional tool like Wondershare Filmii. It is super easy to use and offers several AI-integrated filters and effects to make your videos stand out.
- You can readily import your photos, videos, and sounds to instantly create new videos via its Auto-create option.
- There are all kinds of video editing tools that you can instantly use to crop, trim, split, merge, or rotate your videos.
- You can find hundreds of transitions, filters, effects, overlays, captions, and more that you can readily use and customize.
- Users can also record voiceovers for a video, add audio tracks, and even edit the audio tracks in Filmii.
- Some other advanced features of Wondershare Filmii are speed control, scene detection, pan-and-zoom, color grading, and more.
There you go! After going through 8 different options, you would be able to pick the best alternative to Adobe Spark. If you are looking for an Adobe Spark alternative to edit your videos, then Wondershare Filmii should be your first pick. The application offers tons of video editing options and is extremely easy to navigate as well.