Do you wish to make money on YouTube? Or, do you want to know how much money you can earn through your YT videos? Well, if the answer to all the above questions is "Yes", the YouTube earnings calculator is the most crucial tool for you. If you are curious about the amount of money you could make from your channel or just want to see what the potential is for creating
Many YouTube creators and marketers, they'll have to calculate the revenue of an influencer before setting up a campaign with the influencer. It is here that the help of a YouTube calculator is needed to evaluate a YT channel easily. YouTube Channel revenue calculator provides you with an estimate of the amount of money you could make by monetizing your YT channel.
YT money calculator is an online tool that helps users to know how much a video or a channel can make, and calculate the CPM of the channel. It takes into consideration several factors like engagement and views count to calculate the estimated earnings from a YouTube channel or video. By using a YouTube channel earnings calculator, you can not only calculate the total views of your channel but also estimate the revenue in accordance with video views.
Here's a detailed insight into using a YT calculator to calculate the estimated earnings from a YouTube channel or video.
Part 1: What to Consider Before Selecting a YouTube Money Calculator?
Before you start looking for a YT earnings calculator, make sure you are familiar with the crucial factors that determine the income potential of a YT channel. You need to keep in mind multiple factors like:
- Cost per mile vs. Cost per click (CPM vs. CPC)
- The estimated gross earnings per 1000 views
- The estimated earnings provider per subscriber
- Variation in an estimate based on the engagement of content/videos
Part 2: Best 6 YouTube Income Calculators to Estimate Your YT Earnings
Free YouTube Money Calculator
The YouTube Money Calculator is a free YT earnings calculator tool that lets you estimate the money obtained from any YouTube video. The calculations are completely based on the number of views and an average CPM of $2 to $5. A user simply needs to insert the total number of views that they think they can get or that another channel needs to discover how much a person can earn or be earning.
- The tool can give you an estimated revenue calculation based on the commonly accepted range of CPM figures for your views
- The YT money calculator can give you revenue by video as well as by channel on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
- The tool can show all kinds of useful information like the number of subscribers, number of total views, number of uploaded videos, and even your category.
- Free calculator tool
- Estimated earnings are based on CPM and video views
Estimated YouTube Money Calculator
This YouTube channel earnings calculator by Social Blade is another tool a content creator can use to calculate the amount of money that can be earned daily, monthly, and yearly. It provides a glimpse into what users could make with YouTube by estimating a commonly accepted CPM range that's based on the average amount of views that's inserted down below.
- Delivers a calculation based on a CPM rate between .25 cents and $4 USD.
- Users just need to type in the name of the channel they are interested in.
- It includes estimates of monthly and yearly earnings.
- View daily YouTube analytics of calculator and track your progress
- View future predictions
- Check estimated earnings
- You can either specify an exact number or a rough estimate for both parameters
Influenex YouTube Money Calculator
Influenex YT money calculator helps you calculate the value of a particular channel or estimate the revenue from YouTube video views. The real earnings fluctuate in accordance with the country of source, traffic sources, quality of videos, etc. There are two ways to utilize Influenex YouTube Money Calculator: evaluate a specific channel directly and calculate the channel's value.
- The tool takes the number of CPM and daily views in USD as input parameters
- Ability to tweak input parameters based on your expectations
- Free online YouTube earnings calculator tool
- Shows you the estimate of earnings instantly
- Can only estimate your YT channel's monthly earnings
Promo YouTube Money Calculator
Promo's YouTube income calculator is another useful tool for guessing your YT earnings. It takes some input from you and then shows the final output. This YT money calculator asks for daily views, maximum estimates CPM, and minimum estimates CPM. You can specify these parameters through the different sliders that it offers.
- Promo is the top video creation platform for agencies and businesses
- Ability to specify input parameters as per your speculations
- You can discover estimated daily, estimated monthly, and estimated yearly earnings
- Doesn't ask for any registration or something like that
- Final earnings estimates are shown in US dollars only
This YT earnings calculator allows you to calculate the potential income for any YouTube channel. Sellfy provides an easy-to-use YouTube revenue calculator you can use. It is a nifty tool loved by many YT creators and marketers.
- Just enter monthly views and your channel name and Sellfy will do all the magic
- You can calculate your income just by entering your monthly views and your YT channel link
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Get to know your estimated revenue from ads or products sale
- A free trial limited for 14 days
Aux Mode YouTube Views to Money Calculator
This YouTube money per view calculator has been developed to allow YT creators to easily calculate the estimated earnings from a video or channel based on your video view count. Auxiliary Mode Inc. takes the average CPM of $4.00 USD to calculate the total revenue. \
- Drag the sliders to pick your numbers
- An easy way to determine the money your YT videos and channel are making
- Offers data and insights that help you grow your channel fast
Part 3: Frequently Asked Questions
Who is The Richest YouTuber?
With a total net worth of $200 million, Jeffree Star is the richest and most popular YouTuber in the world today. Jeffree's net worth is around 5 times larger than PewDiePie, the second richest YouTuber.
How Much Money Do You Make Per 1000 Views on YouTube?
On average, a YouTube channel can earn $18 per 1000 advertisement views. This equates to $3 - $5 for every 1000 video views. Usually, the income depends on the topic of your YouTube videos. Videos about financial topics often have a higher CPM rate.
Do YouTubers Pay Taxes?
The shortest answer is – Yes. Every monetizing creator on YouTube, no matter their location in the world, is required to provide detailed tax information and pay the taxes too.
As a video content creator, ensure you create amazing videos that draw viewers, and at the same time learn more about aspects that can help you earn more on YouTube. And, while you're on your way to make your YT dream come true, ensure you use the best YouTube earnings calculator to get an idea of how you can earn with your channel and videos.
So what are you still waiting for? It's time to churn out some high-quality content, create appealing videos, upload on YouTube, and wait for a handsome income!