To ensure the quality of exported videos, keep the Resolution, Frame Rate, and Bitrate the same as those in your original video footage. You see the original parameters of your footage in your Project Media by right-clicking on a clip and selecting properties.
Activation and Account
- · How to Activate Filmii with Wondershare ID?
- · How to Create a Wondershare ID?
- · How to Change or Reset Your Password?
- · What is the difference between the paid version and the trial version of Filmii?
- · How to activate Filmii after purchasing it?
- · How to reactivate Filmii after I change or format my computer?
- · How are Filmii, Filmora X, and FilmoraPro different?
- · What is Wondershare ID?
Download, Install, and Upgrade
Import and Upload
What can I do if the quality of my exported video is bad?
Was this article helpful?